The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Fantastic video! Not sure what I was expecting going in, but boy was I not disappointed!

vatikan evil ep 1 of 3 vatikan evil ep 1 of 3

Cool video, hyped for the next two episodes!

The good:
Especially in the intro, the camera angles were really cool! The 3d elemens worked really nicely as well. The voice acting was also pretty decent. The music fit the mood of the situations as well.

The bad:
The diction of the narrator was sometimes on the poorer side. It got hard to understand him from time to time. The horizon of the video would be either black or white and seemed like it appeared way too soon in the video; if it could be pushed back a bit, it would be really nice. There was a scene or two where the sounds of the footsteps didn't really line up with the character's walking. I think this was most noticable in one of the first few walking scenes. There also is a few times where the dialog feels like it was places in an unnatural place, be it too close or too far apart. The music cut out once or twice and it made it feel really weird. Maybe it was just to restart the song, but still. Also, when things got a little more action-y, the camera started getting really choppy and it started to look really weird. Smoothen it up a bit and it could be really nice!

All in all, it's good, but it's raw. Very raw. Excited to see what is to come in the future!

rostix responds:

The second chapter will be nice polished smooth and so on..I'm interestd more in the concept and core of the story but you bastards seems to shit everytime over my doings!....JUST KIDDiNG,I know this all,thanks for the rewiev and the time..The reason why I decidedto pubblish it in a raw form couse integrate 3d with 2d requires a lot of time ..god damned my pc blows up in the conversion of frames ..so for example when I sow a mistake after the conversion of a day,well. .I simply closed an eye. .hahaha

TF5 - Alone in the Dark TF5 - Alone in the Dark

Really cool, mental video! I really liked it. However, the reason it's only 3 stars is due to the audio quality. It really takes away from the whole experience. It also sounds like it's being played out of some cheap speakers, and for the experience that I *think* you're trying to portray, some rumbling low ends and sub bass would go a really long ways.
Also the vomiting sound effects could be a tad more realistic, and like was said in another review, the vomiting lasts a bit too long as well.
Other than that, great job!

Freedom Digger Freedom Digger

Really cool, original concept. Definitely enjoyed playing it for a while.

The good:
Really interesting concept. Don't think I've seen any games quite like this. Plus I really like the combat system. I don't play video games enough to know if it was borrowed from somewhere, but if it wasn't, kudos to you. Strategizing during fights was the highlight of the game for me.

The bad:
After playing it for a bit, it got pretty redundant and boring trying to stock up on cigarettes to advance further. Also the lack of a consistent soundtrack definitely doesn't help matters. I ended up losing the game but I had to keep telling myself that I should at least finish the game (even if I didn't win) before finishing this, even though I didn't want to.

All in all, great idea. However, it could have been executed a little better.

Dank Pong Dank Pong

Hit a bug where I scored one point and now the ball is stuck in the top corner of the opponents side. Only thing that can move is my paddle.

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

Pretty decent. Enjoyable gameplay. There was a real sense of urgency when the giant eyeball was chasing me, which was nice. Atmosphere was great, however, it could use some ambient music or something other than the rain. It feels empty, but not really in a good way. I was bummed out how short it was and I would have liked to know how the character had died if I was playing as a ghost, or if he was really dead at all?
All in all, good game, one of the better ones I've played in a while. Great job!

BurgeraX: Crystal [Complextro] BurgeraX: Crystal [Complextro]

Tasty groove, dude! I think it could benefit from some beefier cymbals in the beginning, but other than that, really solid track!

If I may ask, what'd you use to make this?

BurgeraX responds:

Fruityloops studio 10:) cuz i'm too lazy for 12 and it's confusing to me lol

Legacy Legacy

Sounding pretty good! I love the swing with the hi hats. Only thing I have to say is it really needs a melody. Other than that, you've got a great tune!

Zikex responds:

Ok thanks!

FIDDLER ON THE TRAP FIDDLER ON THE TRAP

The fiddle is an interesting element. Cool thing going on here.
However, the audio quality is really bad. Like *really* bad. Also the autotune feels like it's unnecessary since you aren't actually singing. Especially at :16. And the fidelity doesn't do the autotune any favors, either. At :21 it sounds like the audio for the vocals were cut off really early. Also the song ends very abruptly. There should at least be a fadeout or something so it isn't such a harsh ending. I would also probably put this under hip hop and not electronic/new wave.
But other than that, the vocals were on time at least. That's a lot more than what some rappers could say.

r4godofsun responds:

song isn't completed. this is a sample. Thank you for th3 input, it is greatly greatly appreciated.