BurgeraX: Crystal [Complextro] BurgeraX: Crystal [Complextro]

Tasty groove, dude! I think it could benefit from some beefier cymbals in the beginning, but other than that, really solid track!

If I may ask, what'd you use to make this?

BurgeraX responds:

Fruityloops studio 10:) cuz i'm too lazy for 12 and it's confusing to me lol

Legacy Legacy

Sounding pretty good! I love the swing with the hi hats. Only thing I have to say is it really needs a melody. Other than that, you've got a great tune!

Zikex responds:

Ok thanks!

FIDDLER ON THE TRAP FIDDLER ON THE TRAP

The fiddle is an interesting element. Cool thing going on here.
However, the audio quality is really bad. Like *really* bad. Also the autotune feels like it's unnecessary since you aren't actually singing. Especially at :16. And the fidelity doesn't do the autotune any favors, either. At :21 it sounds like the audio for the vocals were cut off really early. Also the song ends very abruptly. There should at least be a fadeout or something so it isn't such a harsh ending. I would also probably put this under hip hop and not electronic/new wave.
But other than that, the vocals were on time at least. That's a lot more than what some rappers could say.

r4godofsun responds:

song isn't completed. this is a sample. Thank you for th3 input, it is greatly greatly appreciated.

Hangover Blues Hangover Blues

Solid blues dude. You got a nice groove goin'. However, it feels like the song isn't really going anywhere. And what I assume to be a record popping can get a little intrusive at times. It's just a bit on the loud side. But you definitely accomplish the retro feel. Keep it up man!

ANGELGRIS responds:

Firts of all,thanks for taking the time to write a review,I ´ve noticed the old record sound ended up being a bit loud so perhaps I can fix the problem by mixing the song again.I can see what you mean about the song going nowhere,I wasn´t really inspired while recording the solo and It shows.I´ll probably gonna re upload a new version of this to fix the problems the track has.Thanks again for the honest and insightful review my friend.Greetings.

AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave AIM The Legend of Uncle Dave

Love the adventurous vibes! Also 5 guitars, that's crazy! Great tune dude.

Daveisgr81 responds:

Thanks!

Fog Town Fog Town

Super atmospheric. Really paints the picture of this town covered in fog. It really makes you feel lost in this place. The only thing that was a little disappointing is that I wish the song lasted long enough for the piano to fade out completely. Other than that, fantastic piece!

Tigers & Dragons Tigers & Dragons

Great song! Not a huge fan of dubstep but here's an exception! The guitar went really well with this as well! Congrats to both you and SoundHawk on a badass track!

This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK) This Means War (feat. Sylvain Coudret of SOILWORK)

With out a doubt the best song I've heard on Newgrounds. Killer groove with a huge atmosphere and gut-punching synths. Only thing that I didn't absolutely love is the lead synth in the very beginning of the song could have been mixed a *tad* louder. Other than that, phenomenal job!

Asleep at the Wheel Asleep at the Wheel

There isn't much better in this side of the music spectrum than chiptune influenced electronic music. Great song! Only thing I didn't care for much was at 1:44 when it sounds like that bass-y sound might be clipping. Other than that, kickin' tune!

Vigilante Vigilante

Sick groove! The police siren samples work super well with the feel of the song. Can't wait to hear more!