Freedom Digger Freedom Digger

Really cool, original concept. Definitely enjoyed playing it for a while.

The good:
Really interesting concept. Don't think I've seen any games quite like this. Plus I really like the combat system. I don't play video games enough to know if it was borrowed from somewhere, but if it wasn't, kudos to you. Strategizing during fights was the highlight of the game for me.

The bad:
After playing it for a bit, it got pretty redundant and boring trying to stock up on cigarettes to advance further. Also the lack of a consistent soundtrack definitely doesn't help matters. I ended up losing the game but I had to keep telling myself that I should at least finish the game (even if I didn't win) before finishing this, even though I didn't want to.

All in all, great idea. However, it could have been executed a little better.

Dank Pong Dank Pong

Hit a bug where I scored one point and now the ball is stuck in the top corner of the opponents side. Only thing that can move is my paddle.

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

Pretty decent. Enjoyable gameplay. There was a real sense of urgency when the giant eyeball was chasing me, which was nice. Atmosphere was great, however, it could use some ambient music or something other than the rain. It feels empty, but not really in a good way. I was bummed out how short it was and I would have liked to know how the character had died if I was playing as a ghost, or if he was really dead at all?
All in all, good game, one of the better ones I've played in a while. Great job!